Forum Japon

[ S'enregistrer ]   [ Rechercher ]    [ Liste des Membres ]    [ Groupes d'utilisateurs ]   [ FAQ ]  
[ Connexion ]   [ Mes messages privés ]   [ Profil ]
Nouvelles lois routieres en application des 2005 au Japon

Recherche Rapide :

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ForumJapon.com Index du Forum -> Faits de Société
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sanji
5eme Dan
5eme Dan

MessagePosté le: 23 Juil 2004 07:49    Sujet du message: Nouvelles lois routieres en application des 2005 au Japon

Note du Post : 4   Nombre d'avis : 3
Répondre en citant

Un article (abrege) de metropolis.japantoday.com. Pour ceux qui l'ignorent - et qui conduisent au Japon - les regles de circulation vont etre encore rendues plus strictes...

Citation:
If you drive a car or ride a motorbike in Japan, here’s some news for you: The nation’s driving laws are being toughened following the passage in the Diet last month of new legislation. Alarmed by the high number of traffic fatalities and driving misdemeanors, the police are set to crack down on driving and parking violations, hot-rodders, as well as impose stricter penalties on drivers who use their cellphones while at the wheel.

From January 1, 2005, anyone caught talking or messaging with their cellphones while driving will face fines of up to ¥50,000. Furthermore, motorcycle and car gangs will be fined for traveling in groups even if they do not cause trouble or harm anyone, according to the National Police Agency (NPA). A provision to conditionally allow two people to ride on the same motorcycle on highways will be introduced about a year later, and stricter rules on parking violations will be enforced two years later. The NPA also plans to tighten qualifications for getting a driver’s license by 2008.

Safety first
While the number of deaths resulting from traffic accidents in Japan dipped below 8,000 for the first time in 46 years in 2003, the number of road accidents hit a record-high of 947,993, which has prompted the new legislation, the government says in its annual white paper on road traffic safety. In Japan, a traffic fatality is defined as a death within 24 hours of an accident as a result of injuries sustained in the accident.

According to the white paper, 7,702 people died from road accidents last year, down 7.5 percent from 2002. Among those who died within 24 hours of an accident, the ratio of those over 65 years of age surpassed 40 percent for the first time, and at 40.4 percent the age group accounted for the largest portion of fatalities for the 11th straight year. In addition to the largest number of road traffic accidents so far, those who sustained injuries in such accidents also marked an all-time high of 1,181,431 in 2003, the document said.

It has only been two years since the last revision of the road safety law, which introduced stiffer penalties to curb drinking and driving. Campaigns were also carried out to get drivers to wear seatbelts. The catalyst for the revision of the law then was the widely-reported 1999 accident on the Tomei Expressway in which a drunken truck driver killed two young sisters.

Fines for drunken drivers who refuse to take breathalyzer tests have already been raised to a maximum of ¥300,000 from ¥50,000. Before that, drunken drivers faced at most a year in prison; now, in addition to the higher fines, a charge of drunken driving resulting in death carries a penalty of up to 15 years in prison.

On sait tous que boire et conduire, au Japon, c'est pas une bonne idee - nulle part, d'ailleurs Wink

Si vous l'avez oublie, lisez donc le paragraphe suivant... On pourrait l'intituler Le vrai prix d'une biere...

Citation:
One (...) told the magazine: “After work I had a glass of beer at a family restaurant, thinking it wouldn’t do any harm. I was driving with two colleagues from my office and we were pulled over. Under the new law, they were fined as well. We paid a total of ¥600,000.”

Another driver who got caught said: “When they pulled me over, I still had alcohol in my system from the night before. I thought I’d had enough sleep after drinking and I had no sense of being drunk, so I was surprised with the result.”
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
sanji
5eme Dan
5eme Dan

MessagePosté le: 27 Juil 2004 06:43    Sujet du message:

Note du Post : 4   Nombre d'avis : 2
Répondre en citant

Toujours a propos de boire et conduire au Japon...

... lors d'une discussion avec mon chef (entreprise japonaise au Japon) concernant les lois routieres, j'ai appris que la regle de mon entreprise est de licencier tout employe qui est condamne pour conduite en etat d'ivresse...

Cela m'a quand meme paru etonnant, et je lui ai demande comment l'entreprise pouvait etre au courant!? Et c'est la que j'ai appris qu'en cas d'arrestation par la police pour conduite en etat d'ivresse, le poste de police contactait immediatement l'employeur de la personne arretee! Je precise bien de la personne arretee, pas condamnee!! Mon chef m'a egalement dit que la police disposait d'un acces a toute les donnees personnelles des Japonais et etrangers vivant au Japon. Il avait ete tres surpris lorsque, lui-meme ayant commis un petit exces de vitesse et ayant du se presenter au tribunal, le greffier lui a sorti le nom de ses parents et leur adresse, sa situation familiale, ainsi que le nom et adresse de son employeur...

J'arrete meme le petit verre de sake dans le bain avant de reprendre la route!

sanji
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ForumJapon.com Index du Forum -> Faits de Société Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: