Forum Japon

[ S'enregistrer ]   [ Rechercher ]    [ Liste des Membres ]    [ Groupes d'utilisateurs ]   [ FAQ ]  
[ Connexion ]   [ Mes messages privés ]   [ Profil ]
Japan's new professional seducers

Recherche Rapide :

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ForumJapon.com Index du Forum -> Life in Japan
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
remuka
7eme Dan
7eme Dan

Pays, Ville: Tokyo, Setagaya-ku

MessagePosté le: 03 Sep 2008 05:03    Sujet du message: Japan's new professional seducers

Note du Post : 4   Nombre d'avis : 1
Répondre en citant

A whole bunch of interesting new jobs Wink - and more and more liberated japanese women.
I heard about the (un)famous 別れ屋さん (wakareyasan) a couple of years ago, but I was thinking that it was an urban legend. Seems its not...

Citation:
Japan's new professional seducers

This woman leads a double life. Her boyfriend thinks she’s a secretary. In fact she is one of Japan’s new breed of professional seducers, hired by embittered spouses to entrap their straying partners. And she’ll stop at nothing to get the desired results. Photographs by Jeremy Sutton-Hibbert

Case 1: Mr A and Kyoko

3.30pm. Mr A is outside a bank in a busy part of Ikebukuro, a faintly seedy area of Tokyo, waiting for his date. He beams as she teeters across the road on high heels. Kyoko, 20, is half his age. She has a mane of black hair, sloe eyes, a fetching smile and a cute giggle. Her blouse is open to reveal her cleavage and she has on a short skirt and sheer black tights. Mr A is a bald 40-year-old salesman in a crumpled grey suit and glasses.

Mr A met Kyoko by chance in the street; the first time she asked him for directions, then they bumped into each other again, and since then they have been exchanging flirtatious texts.

They stop off at a cigarette machine, then go to a cheap basement restaurant for spaghetti. He has bought her moisturiser and cleanser. She giggles coyly: “Next time, why don’t you give me a ring?” At 4.30 they’re outside a pawnbroker’s, looking at rings. Their shoulders touch, then they reach for each other’s hands.

They head for north Ikebukuro, an area of love hotels with velvet-covered walls, mirrored ceilings and sexy videos that rent rooms for two-hour periods. At 4.45 they go into one. They take a picture of the two of them on her mobile. At 6.07 they leave. At the station Mr A gives Kyoko a furtive goodbye kiss. Next time, he says, he’ll take her somewhere nice – a hot-spring resort maybe, or Tokyo Disneyland. Then he goes back to the office and, later, home to his wife.

Mr A doesn’t know that a team of private investigators is recording his every move. The boss, the ebullient Mr Tomiya, lurks behind a lamppost on the other side of the road and takes photographs as Kyoko meets Mr A. Tomiya’s equipment includes a packet of cigarettes and a pen, both of which are actually cameras. Shimizu, a heavy-set man with a bullet head and cropped hair, carries a black bag. It contains a camera with which he films continuously through a tiny hole in the bag. A third man acts as a lookout. They follow the couple down the street, dodging the crowds and sprinting across red lights, keeping far enough behind so as not to arouse suspicion but close enough so that Shimizu can film.

Mr A, who has been married for 20 years and has a son of 19 at university, is prone to violence and beats his wife. She confided in a male friend, whom she then fell for, but when she suggested divorce to Mr A, he simply hit her. In desperation she turned to the internet, where she found Tomiya and his company, GNC. (...)
(link)
eyfiss
Ceinture Verte
Ceinture Verte

Pays, Ville: Ålesund

MessagePosté le: 20 Juin 2009 04:29    Sujet du message:

Ce message n'a pas encore été noté.
Répondre en citant

It's funny because on Internet, you can find alibis if you're in an affair, scociety can furnish you papers that seem to be official, well, I guess that sort of business is in my opinion well developped in Europe, I don't really know lots about Japan...
But it seems to be indeed Razz
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
shikalover
5eme Dan
5eme Dan

Pays, Ville: Prypiat

MessagePosté le: 20 Juin 2009 17:47    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

This kind of stuff is just crazy.

Is Ms A's case really representative of this company's customers? I don't think so...

Ok, Ms A's case is really sad because she was beaten by her husband but instead of wasting a thousand bucks to use the services of this company, she could have gone to the police and simply had to file a complaint.
Now I suppose she divorced from her husband and... And that's all! Has he been arrested of punished for domesctic violence? Rolling Eyes

This company is creating stupid unlikely situations. Do you really think a pretty girl would fuck after having been bumped twice by chance by a "bald 40-year-old salesman in a crumpled grey suit"? I mean, if a girl is not looking for "customers" (and obviously, if a guy is not looking for some "fun"), no way this situation could happen! Anyway, even if this happens, nobody's filming!

This case is shown because it only makes you feel it's OK to film or take pictures of people without their knowing. It allows anybody to track down or keep a watch on everybody. Look, it saved a woman from domestic violence! I'm so impressed!
But if somebody takes a picture of me watching jewelry with a friend, does it mean I'm going to buy him something?
If somebody takes a picture of me in front of a love hotel, does it mean I really went to this hotel?

This company is just hiding some people's problems or deprivations. A quick way to get ride of them. But it does not really solve the problem...

But well... In Japan anything is OK as long as you make money.

Citation:
It's funny because on Internet, you can find alibis if you're in an affair, scociety can furnish you papers that seem to be official, well, I guess that sort of business is in my opinion well developped in Europe, I don't really know lots about Japan...
Fake alibis? To convince your wife, I suppose it's OK. But if you're getting yourself into some official stuff like divorce and all, you're going to have a huge bunch of problems!
I suppose fake papers are mostly used to get money from the ANPE! Wink Razz
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
luix
1ere Dan
1ere Dan

Pays, Ville: Tokyo

MessagePosté le: 16 Sep 2009 12:38    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

shikalover a écrit:

Pourquoi seulement au Japon? Il y avait la meme chose en Italie mais la en plus ca passait en direct a la tele Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
fasa
2eme Dan
2eme Dan

Pays, Ville: Londres, westminster

MessagePosté le: 16 Sep 2009 13:12    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

shikalover a écrit:
This kind of stuff is just crazy.
[...]

Like shika i think that if a wife/husband is going to those extrem then yeah anyone can fall for it.

What i found interresting is the construction of this article :
1- Ok, we are doing something that is ethicaly condemnable,
2- that's ok because he is worse.

This way you can defend anything like torture.

Fasa
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ForumJapon.com Index du Forum -> Life in Japan Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: