Forum Japon

[ S'enregistrer ]   [ Rechercher ]    [ Liste des Membres ]    [ Groupes d'utilisateurs ]   [ FAQ ]  
[ Connexion ]   [ Mes messages privés ]   [ Profil ]
About the letter of acceptance

Recherche Rapide :

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    ForumJapon.com Index du Forum -> Life in Japan
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
compte_supprimé_
Invité

MessagePosté le: 30 Aoû 2008 20:47    Sujet du message: About the letter of acceptance

Ce message n'a pas encore été noté.
Répondre en citant

hello ! i'm from Morocco, i'd like to study in Japan but to get the Visa i need to get the letter of acceptance first in one of the japanese universities. is it hard to get that letter of acceptance ?!!
Nafster
1ere Dan
1ere Dan

MessagePosté le: 31 Aoû 2008 02:32    Sujet du message:

Note du Post : 3   Nombre d'avis : 1
Répondre en citant

Hello!
I'm warning everybody for my bad english so excuse me if I make too many mistakes. Razz
According what I have read until now, I think that this paper is like a kind of guaranty that you will for sure be in a laboratory in Japan.
If yout don"t have it, it's...dead.
Because the embacy would like to selection the people who had take a contact in advance with a japanese teacher rather than looking for a University at your place.
That shows that you had looked for him and worked well.
You can try to contact the japanese teachers throughout the website of the University you would like to fit in.
You have to go on the "contact page" of such or such a faculty and explain your situation.
If you are lucky, they will reply you, generally, they like to do it, it is a occasion for them to meet foreign (always according what I have read. ^^).
Well, Good luck!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    ForumJapon.com Index du Forum -> Life in Japan Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: