Forum Japon

[ S'enregistrer ]   [ Rechercher ]    [ Liste des Membres ]    [ Groupes d'utilisateurs ]   [ FAQ ]  
[ Connexion ]   [ Mes messages privés ]   [ Profil ]
Games in France

Recherche Rapide :
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ForumJapon.com Index du Forum -> Life in France
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fasa
2eme Dan
2eme Dan

Pays, Ville: Londres, westminster

MessagePosté le: 02 Juin 2005 17:44    Sujet du message:

Ce message n'a pas encore été noté.
Répondre en citant

Okey I found some more infos about the game market in France

You can found the original article here
As it's in french I made a short summary of the article.

Citation:

Business: The video game industry exceed the cinema industrie

For the first time in France, the sales turnover of video games exceed the cinema industry in 2004. The sales of video games + console equals 1,454 billon Euro, according to the GFK institut.

In the same time the sales turnover of the cinema industrie reaches 1,17 billion Euros, of which 249 million for the home console and 88 for the portable.

For 2005, According to GFK, the sales of should Increase by 32% whith the arrival of the next generation (PS3, PSP ...) for a total 1,571 billon Euros.

Pour 2005, GFK table sur 32% de croissance des ventes de consoles grâce à l'arrivée attendue de nouvelles machines. Au total, le marché du jeu vidéo devrait atteindre 1,571 milliard d'euros cette année.

It would be more than the music industry with a total of 1,5 billion Euros planned for 2005.

(sorry for my english Embarassed )
Kenshiro
Ceinture Blanche
Ceinture Blanche

Pays, Ville: France,Nancy 54

MessagePosté le: 08 Juin 2005 00:41    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

HI momo!

Unfortunately,as you've probably see ,there's much game center in France.Where do you live in France?because if you play fighting game you can easily find player.In Paris there is some good King of Fighter 's player in the game center of Hokuto Chatelet.
Or in Nancy you can also find KOF's player or Street fighter and Guilty Gear's player so if you're interested to play with us just ask!

This is some websites about pro-gaming in France :

www.dojontsc.com
www.console-league.com
http://tougekiforum.free.fr
http://e.generation.free.fr/

I'm from Nancy ,and I mostly play to Guilty Gear XX Reload ,Street Fighter 3rd strike and KOF 98/2002 so if you pass here just mail me.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail MSN Messenger
remibagot
Ceinture Blanche
Ceinture Blanche

MessagePosté le: 12 Aoû 2008 10:46    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

I would say that the gaming market in France is not too large but fairly stable and growing. Computer games and console games are popular all over the world and France is no exception to that.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ForumJapon.com Index du Forum -> Life in France Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: