Forum Japon

[ S'enregistrer ]   [ Rechercher ]    [ Liste des Membres ]    [ Groupes d'utilisateurs ]   [ FAQ ]  
[ Connexion ]   [ Mes messages privés ]   [ Profil ]
Questionnaire

Recherche Rapide :
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ForumJapon.com Index du Forum -> Life in Japan
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jpbethena
Ceinture Blanche
Ceinture Blanche

MessagePosté le: 05 Mai 2005 09:30    Sujet du message: Questionnaire

Ce message n'a pas encore été noté.
Répondre en citant

Good morning.
I'm actually in an ingeniering school and I have to make a repport on Japan. To make it, I have a lot of questions to aswer.
Here are the 50 questions.

Q1: Have you ever played video games?
Q2: Does your (Japanese) surrounding play video games?
Q3: Do you know Shigeru Miyamoto and can you tell us who he is?
Q4: Do you know any gaming rooms (~salles d’arcades) and are there different types to yours?
Q5: Do you possess a maneki neko?
Q6: Do you have a “moshi” on you mobile phone?
Q7: Are you an item collector (figurines,cards…)?
Q8: Have you followed a particular school course?
Q9: What are for you the strengths and the weaknesses of the school system?
Q10: Do/Did you have an idea of what you want/wanted to do when you will archive/achieved school?
Q12:Are you happy with a constitutional monarchy, dreams about a republic in Japan?
Q13:For or against the emperor at the head of the state?
Q14:Are women’s right respected? Are there laws for this (like in France and the equality)?
Q15:Are Japanese people interested in politics? Why?
Q16:If you were at the head of the state, what are the three things to change (/ keep) in priority?
Q17:What is your opinion in Japanese foreign politic, in particularly in Iraq?
Q18:Do you think there is any sort of corruption?
Q19:Do you cook frequently?
Q20:What does he like/ unlike in Japanese cook?
Q21:What are your favorite dishes?
Q22:Which religion do you have? Are you church-going? Doesn’t care?
Q23:What are the impacts of religions in japan traditions, Way of life, Politic, Science, Working place?
Q24:What sort of art do you like? Paint, music, opera …
Q25:Who are the main painters now in Japan and what do they have painted?
Q26:Do you respect Fang Chui? If yes, Why?
Q27:What do you think of the architecture in Japan? Is there a shuffle between old architecture and new one? Is there like in France, some special monuments
and what are they?
Q28:What sort of music do you listen to?
Q29:Do you listen to music like Mozart or Haydn?
Q30:Are there hysterics phenomenons about singers? Who are these singers?
Q31:Are you afraid of unemployment?
Q32:How often do you (read/Watch) A book/a film?
Q33:What are your favorite writers, producers, actors? Why?
Q34:Which movies and books have a lot of success in Japan? What kinds of (books/Films) are very popular in Japan?
Q35:What do french like in Japanese (literature/movie)?
Q36:What should be more known about Japanese (literature/movies)?
Q37:Japan is known to be a little insular, what is your point about this?Is it because Japan is an Island?
Q38:Japanese are real patriots?
Q39:Does the Japanese want to keep a social identity? Do they want to keep their own traditions?
Q40:What do you think about French TV?
Q41:According to you what is the best/worse TV show?
Q42:What’s your best way of life? Be happy while being at a low social level or have an high social level and being unhappy/sad
Q43:You prefer work in a Japanese/oriental company as an occidental company? Why?
Q44:According to you why Japanese way of life is not very spread around the world?
Q45:What are, for you, the most important events in Japan’s history? Why?
Q46:Who are the most famous Japanese people? (Dead or alive)
Q48:How are Manga seen in Japan ?
Q49:How are Mangaka seen?
Q50:What do you think about French BD and American comics?

I know it is long but you can answer at those you want.
Thank you for your help
JP
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gillou
Modérateur

Pays, Ville: De retour à Paris

MessagePosté le: 05 Mai 2005 09:55    Sujet du message:

Note du Post : 4   Nombre d'avis : 1
Répondre en citant

Hi jpbethena,

Sorry for the rude welcoming but it is usually not very well viewed on this forum to post a request in a section and to announce this request in another section, like you did in the "Japon" section http://www.forumjapon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8253. Please just post your topic and wait for an answer, no need to post the same thing into different sections. Other than that: welcome!

About your questionnaire, i'll reply to it (a bit later, no time now), but i confess that i hardly understand to who this questionnaire is destined to: is that for Japanese people or for French/foreign people living in Japan? i'm a bit confused by those questions:

Citation:
Do you listen to music like Mozart or Haydn?

Citation:
What do you think about French TV?

Citation:
What do you think about French BD and American comics?

What does this have to do with Japan? is there a part in your work on what Japanese think/know about French/foreign cultures? those questions make me think your target is Japanese people, even Japanese people living in France, but some other questions make me think your questionnaire is for foreign people living in Japan. Would you please advise? Wink anyways, i'll answer to this later on.

EDIT: Sorry, like the others, i'm not Japanese. To be quite honest you have little chance to get answers on this forum since very few Japanese people are participating here, and globally the Japanese rarely participate to non-japanese language forums in general. You'd probably better try to ask diectly to Japanese people you or your friends might know....

Dernière édition par Gillou le 06 Mai 2005 06:08; édité 1 fois
jpbethena
Ceinture Blanche
Ceinture Blanche

MessagePosté le: 05 Mai 2005 10:07    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

These questions are for Japanese people who live in Japan or in France.
This project is made in order to discover other countries and to know what they think about us.
Sorry for the double message on the forum.
eve
Modérateur

Pays, Ville: Tokyo

MessagePosté le: 05 Mai 2005 12:30    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

Hello,

Sounds like an interesting project. They aren't many Japanese people on this forum but maybe you'll get a few answers with luck.

But I'd advice you state clearly say from the start it's directed to Japanese people. Also, starting with questions about video games may put off some Japanese people, if I were you, I'd ask these at the end, if at all.

By the way, what did you mean with Q6 ? "Do you have a “moshi” on you mobile phone?". "moshi" is one half of "moshi-moshi" which is what you say when you pick the phone like "hello" in English or "allo !" in French. I'm not sure what you meant but you may want to be more clear Wink

PS : Q26> "Fang Chui" is spelled Feng Shui.
ElieDeLeuze
7eme Dan
7eme Dan

MessagePosté le: 05 Mai 2005 15:09    Sujet du message: Re: Questionnaire

Note du Post : 4   Nombre d'avis : 1
Répondre en citant

I love funny games, i want to play even though I am not Japanese:

jpbethena a écrit:
Q1: Have you ever played video games? no
Q2: Does your (Japanese) surrounding play video games? no
Q3: Do you know Shigeru Miyamoto and can you tell us who he is? no
Q4: Do you know any gaming rooms (~salles d’arcades) and are there different types to yours? no
Q5: Do you possess a maneki neko? no
Q6: Do you have a “moshi” on you mobile phone? no
Q7: Are you an item collector (figurines,cards…)? no
Q8: Have you followed a particular school course? no
Q9: What are for you the strengths and the weaknesses of the school system? There are books about that in the library.
Q10: Do/Did you have an idea of what you want/wanted to do when you will archive/achieved school? no i hadn't
Q12:Are you happy with a constitutional monarchy, dreams about a republic in Japan? happy, no dreams
Q13:For or against the emperor at the head of the state? for
Q14:Are women’s right respected? Are there laws for this (like in France and the equality)? there are books about that in the library.
Q15:Are Japanese people interested in politics? Why? Some people must be, because there are politicians in Japan too.
Q16:If you were at the head of the state, what are the three things to change (/ keep) in priority? No changes what so ever.
Q17:What is your opinion in Japanese foreign politic, in particularly in Iraq? There is no japanese foreign policy, ask Washington.
Q18:Do you think there is any sort of corruption? some sort of.
Q19:Do you cook frequently? every day
Q20:What does he like/ unlike in Japanese cook? who is "he"?
Q21:What are your favorite dishes? i love bowls, but i don't dislike plates.
Q22:Which religion do you have? Are you church-going? Doesn’t care? i have my own.
Q23:What are the impacts of religions in japan traditions, Way of life, Politic, Science, Working place? There are books about that in the library.
Q24:What sort of art do you like? Paint, music, opera … Calligraphy.
Q25:Who are the main painters now in Japan and what do they have painted? Do you know Google?
Q26:Do you respect Fang Chui? If yes, Why? i respect everythng, but i might not care.
Q27:What do you think of the architecture in Japan? Is there a shuffle between old architecture and new one? Is there like in France, some special monuments
and what are they? i have no opinion about architecture in general, but i generally would like to see the architect's private phone number on each building in order to tell them my opinion about a building in particular... especially in the middle of the night.
Q28:What sort of music do you listen to? to music i like.
Q29:Do you listen to music like Mozart or Haydn? it's called classical music.
Q30:Are there hysterics phenomenons about singers? Who are these singers? no idea.
Q31:Are you afraid of unemployment? i am equaly afraid of unemployment and employment.
Q32:How often do you (read/Watch) A book/a film? i usually read a book only once, but there are films i have watched several times.
Q33:What are your favorite writers, producers, actors? Why? Mishima - the reason why will be found if you read my posts about him on this forum.
Q34:Which movies and books have a lot of success in Japan? What kinds of (books/Films) are very popular in Japan? Books and films with a good marketing strategy and money to pay for it.
Q35:What do french like in Japanese (literature/movie)? Ask them.
Q36:What should be more known about Japanese (literature/movies)? Mishima.
Q37:Japan is known to be a little insular, what is your point about this?Is it because Japan is an Island? There is no such thing as "little insular" - it is an island or it is not.
Q38:Japanese are real patriots? Who would I be to tell.
Q39:Does the Japanese want to keep a social identity? Do they want to keep their own traditions? You have to keep something.
Q40:What do you think about French TV? No opinion.
Q41:According to you what is the best/worse TV show? No opinion.
Q42:What’s your best way of life? Be happy while being at a low social level or have an high social level and being unhappy/sad. Being me anywhere.
Q43:You prefer work in a Japanese/oriental company as an occidental company? Why? Ask A. Nothomb.
Q44:According to you why Japanese way of life is not very spread around the world? Because Japan is not very spead around the world.
Q45:What are, for you, the most important events in Japan’s history? Why? Introduction of writing, because it revealed Japanese history.
Q46:Who are the most famous Japanese people? (Dead or alive) If people are famous, you don't need me to tell you who they are.
Q48:How are Manga seen in Japan ? With the eyes.
Q49:How are Mangaka seen? no idea.
Q50:What do you think about French BD and American comics? no opinion

Thank you, I had a lot of fun Laughing
alucard
Ceinture Marron
Ceinture Marron

Pays, Ville: Nagoya me voilà!

MessagePosté le: 05 Mai 2005 16:42    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

How! Surprised , there is someone who surely feels bad about these answers and this forum now!

Not every members are as sarcastic as Elie is, but try to choose questions which could be asked to people as in a real opinion poll, not questions which answers could be find with a little research, in library, or on this forum.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
remuka
7eme Dan
7eme Dan

Pays, Ville: Tokyo, Setagaya-ku

MessagePosté le: 05 Mai 2005 23:25    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

I guess you'll get more replies if you write your thing in japanese... I'm french, so i wont answer, don't worry Wink .

Anyway, i think some questions seems interesting (politics? food?), but others are only conforting the - dunno the word in english, how do you say "cliché" ? - about japanese people, and some of them are just weird (Mozart ? what about Mahler ?).

You could also ask the age/sex of the people answering to this, because you wont get the same answers from a Shibuya gyaru and a salaryman (i hope so - huhu).

And tell a little more about you and your project, this is just something about being polite.
Ryozhukai
1ere Dan
1ere Dan

Pays, Ville: Tokyo

MessagePosté le: 05 Mai 2005 23:59    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

Yeah, could you please tell us what is this survey for?
Seems interesting, but it strangely mixes very interesting questions with others, more... superficial. I'd like to answer it all, but I guess it wouldn't help much, hehe. Elie's answers were quite funny after all... Very Happy
jpbethena
Ceinture Blanche
Ceinture Blanche

MessagePosté le: 07 Mai 2005 10:46    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

This is a project that we made with a team of 8 people and we have to make a report in order to discover a nation. So this questions are for japaneses people or french people with japanese origin.
I know that there are very bad questions but each member of the team has made his own questions!
I hope you will help me! and please indicate your first name and your age, what you do in the life, and where you live!
Gillou
Modérateur

Pays, Ville: De retour à Paris

MessagePosté le: 07 Mai 2005 11:54    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

Once again i think you shouldn't rely too much on this forum for that. Very few japanese people are participating here as we stated before. You might have a bit more luck on English language forums, here is one of them: http://www.japan-guide.com (even tho, again, japanese people rarely participate to foreigner's forums in general).

Honestly the best solution for you would be to directly go to interview japanese people if there are some in your city/university. Where are you located?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ForumJapon.com Index du Forum -> Life in Japan Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: