Forum Japon

[ S'enregistrer ]   [ Rechercher ]    [ Liste des Membres ]    [ Groupes d'utilisateurs ]   [ FAQ ]  
[ Connexion ]   [ Mes messages privés ]   [ Profil ]
Need help from contact who lives or know Akihabara station in Tokyo

Recherche Rapide :

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ForumJapon.com Index du Forum -> Life in Japan
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
OUHOUHCFLO
Ceinture Blanche
Ceinture Blanche

Pays, Ville: france, australie

MessagePosté le: 24 Juil 2006 10:15    Sujet du message: Need help from contact who lives or know Akihabara station in Tokyo

Ce message n'a pas encore été noté.
Répondre en citant

Hello, i m florence

We have been stopping for three days last year in Japon and were lucky to discover a little bit of Tokyo.
My husband is in a wheelchair so we have been just around Akihabara shops and and a wanderful temple (and that s was enought because its hard to push Smile
We went to a internet cafe near Akihabara station, at the 3rd level of a bulding there and I have been surprised by the ergonomic chair.
(There was also a Manga Land in the building on the level -1).

I would like like so much buy one now.
Is there someone who could help me to find the internet cafe or the manufacture of the chair?

I havn't been abble on internet to find any information about japanese ergonomic chair or the cafe shop where we have been. (I don't talk Japonese so it can not be easy).

If you are living there and know this place, it would be nice if you could give me the name of the internet cafe or even ask them where they bought their chair when you passe near by to give me the information.
It would be wanderful!

My back in sore and i can admit easily that i never been sit in a good chair like that before! So stupid i have been do not find someone nice on place who could have ask for me when we were there.

Any help would be appreciated,
thank you very much Smile

PS: I found that s perhaps 4 hirakawa-chyo, Kanda, Chiyoda-Ku.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ForumJapon.com Index du Forum -> Life in Japan Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: